samedi 17 juin 2023

My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 Episode 13 Release Date & Time

Here is the need-to-know information about the My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 episode 13 release date and time. This is when the final My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 episode will be available for those in the US (ET, CT, and PT) time zones.

When is the My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 episode 13 release date and time?

My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 episode 13’s release date in the US is Saturday, June 24.

For international viewers, Crunchyroll is simulcasting the series. The episode with English subtitles will be out an hour and a half after its release in Japan. In the US, that would be at the following times on Saturday:

  • 1:00 p.m. ET
  • 12:00 p.m. CT
  • 10:00 a.m. PT

The episode will air in Japan on Sunday, June 25, at 12:30 a.m. JST.

Where to Watch My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999

Loving Yamada at Lv999 episode 13 will be available to stream on Crunchyroll.

Looking for this year’s upcoming anime releases? Check out our guide on the 30 Best New Anime in 2023.

The post My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999 Episode 13 Release Date & Time appeared first on ComingSoon.net - Movie Trailers, TV & Streaming News, and More.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire