vendredi 21 juillet 2023

Barbie ‘I Am Kenough’ Hoodie: Where To Buy the Ken Sweatshirt

The Barbie “I am Kenough” hoodie is one of the movie’s standout pieces of clothing. It’s difficult to miss with its saturated tie-dye pattern and inspiring message. For those asking “Where do I buy the ‘I am Kenough’ sweatshirt?”, here’s the information you need.

Where to buy the Barbie “I am Kenough” hoodie

The Barbie “I am Kenough” hoodie is available through many third parties that can be found online.

However, these are not official products and so the quality may suffer, hence why I am not linking directly to them. It’s also unlikely that they have the rights to produce the sweatshirts, meaning that they are potentially infringing on the Barbie trademark.

Where to buy official Barbie clothing merchandise

Official Barbie clothing merch is available from:

Is there an official “I am Kenough” hoodie being sold?

At the time of writing, there is no official “I am Kenough” hoodie being sold through any approved retailers.

For those desperate to buy an “I am Kenough” hoodie, third-party stores are currently the only option. As mentioned above, buying from third parties comes with its own risks, and those sellers are unlikely to have been approved to use the Barbie assets.

If this changes, and an official “I am Kenough” sweatshirt is released, this post will be updated with links to buy it. Fingers crossed the demand is recognized and a launch is organized sooner rather than later!

For more Barbie content, here’s where you can pick up the Barbie Popcorn Bucket, which includes a pink car. Also, here’s how you can buy the Barbie x Vans shoes.

The post Barbie ‘I Am Kenough’ Hoodie: Where To Buy the Ken Sweatshirt appeared first on ComingSoon.net - Movie Trailers, TV & Streaming News, and More.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire